Did you know that if you boil chopped onions and use it as a rinse (after cooled) that it could make your hair grow thicker and longer in as little as two weeks?!
Yes!!! This works great for all hair types. Did you know that onion water contains sulfur? Sulfur is the main building blocks for hair. Sulfur is known for providing anti-bacterial properties. Helping to cure or reduce the symptoms of scalp infections that may have caused hair loss. It improves blood circulation and provides the hair follicles with plenty of nourishment. Sulfur that is, Lol I know I’m focusing on sulfur, but it is such a huge part of restoring your damaged hair. Listen to me chile
Onion Water For Extreme Hair Growth
- 1 onion
- 3 cups of water
1. Chop the entire onion down into small chunks.
2. Place the chopped onions into a pot with 3 cups of water. Boil for 10-15 minutes.
3. Use a strainer to remove chopped onions from the water. Place into the desired container.
4. Place into refrigerator until cool. Shampoo hair.
5. Rinse the shampoo out with onion water. (Massage onion water into the scalp for 5-10 minutes. )
6. Rinse hair and apply conditioner. (using conditioner reduces the odor from the onion water) ** Porsche Notes: You cannot be walking around and see a cute guy/girl and smelling like onion juice! Lol listen to me Chile
I found a lot of people using harvested onions, instead of using the stock of the onion that holds 10x more sulfur for hair growth !!! I know that may slip your mind but the roots contain more vitamins
Start your extreme hair growth journey today!
Check out my previous blog post on HOW TO GROW HAIR USING RICE WATER!
Check out my latest blog post on USING ALOE VERA GEL FOR EXTREME HAIR GROWTH