Dry hair? Are you looking to grow your hair faster and longer this FALL? Did you know chia seeds are packed with nutrients that promote hair growth? Help your hair stay moisturized this FALL by adding this NEW chia seeds hair mask recipe to your hair regimen for longer and healthier looking hair.
Extreme Hair Growth With Chia Seeds and Coconut Milk
It’s FALL!!!! I am super excited for the pumpkin spice lattes, autumn colors, stylish fashion and cold nights snuggled up by the fireplace laughing at comedy movies. The one thing I’m not excited about is the bone-aching cold running to your car struggling to turn on the heat on a Monday morning before work. Yelling out “SHIT” as if it would warm me faster. Listen, haha, I don’t want to bore you with everything I’m excited about, but I just have to tell you about this NEW Chia Seeds and Coconut Milk hair mask. Do not be the female who is walking around with dry and brittle ass hair this FALL!
* This Blog is a participant of Amazon Affiliate Program, along with others and this post may contain affiliate links!*
- Rich in Fiber
- Omega-3 fatty acids – Helps control hair loss
- Protein- Promotes hair growth
Coconut Milk Hair Benefits
- Lauric Acid – Helps with fighting dry and itchy scalp, dandruff and scalp infections
- Vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5, and B6
Chia seeds soaked in coconut milk after ten minutes creates a gel consistency.
What To Do
- Pour 1/2 cup of coconut milk into your desired bowl
- Add one tablespoon of chia seeds. Mix the two together and allow the seeds to soak in the milk for approximately 10-15 minutes before applying to the scalp.
- separate your hair into four sections.
- Apply a generous amount from ends to the scalp, making to coat every strand.
- leave it in on your hair for 15-20 minutes, then rinse.
- Shampoo and/or condition your hair if desired.
- Style your hair as desired
Apply the mixture to your hair every two weeks, this hair mask will have your hair longer and healthier in no time. Remember sis, consistency is key. You have to at least try this regimen consistently for at least three months before seeing results. Especially recovering your hair from the damaged state can definitely take time and consistency. Be patience with your hair journey.
See you tomorrow,
as always be true. be unapologetic. be patience.