Are you looking to achieve extremely hair growth this year? Did you know that onion water could be the missing nutrients needed in your hair regimen? Check out how this extreme hair growth can be added to in your regimen.
What is Onion Water?
Onion water is an all-natural hair treatment that consist of nutrients that were boiled then cooled and placed into a a spray bottle.
What Are The Benefits of Onion Water?
- Prevent hair loss
- Assist with combating Alopecia
- Scalp infections
- Damaged hair
- Restoring and increasing blood circulation
Onion water contains sulfur promotes extreme hair growth and can prevent hair loss from occurring. You will also find collagen in onion water, which in return can produce healthy skin cells that stimulates hair growth.
What Type Of Onions
Because there are varies of onions to choose from in your grocery store, a yellow onion will provide you with the nutrients you seek too add to your hair regimen.
However, if you are able to obtain the root of the onion, this indeed will yield an increased nutrient level of sulfur. Which in return will give better and quicker results.
How Do You Create Onion Water?
Onion Water Recipe
- Yellow Onion/Onion Stock
- Spring Water
- Slice one onion into four pieces
- Fill one mason jar with spring water
- Dispense the water in the mason jar into a pot to boil
- Place the onions into the pot of spring water and bring to a boil
- Once the onion pieces have boiled, remove the pot from the heat and allow to cool
- Once cooled, place the items into a blender and blend on high
- Using a mesh cloth, drain the blended ingredients into the mason jar
- using a funnel, pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- Place the unused mixture into the refrigerator, and label it for 1 week from creation. (Example: 1/29/21-2/4/21)
How To Add To Hair Regimen?
Now, lets talk about how to add this your hair regimen so you can begin your extreme hair growth journey.
To add this treatment to your regimen, you would use this onion water treatment after shampooing. Spray the mixture on the hair working from roots too ends. Be sure to apply the mixture evenly throughout and then apply a cap to allow it to sit on the hair and scalp for 10-25 minutes.
Rinse the onion water from your scalp and follow up with your desired products
I recommend deep conditioning your hair afterwards by allowing the conditioner to sit on the hair for 30-45 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will this make me smell like onions? No this treatment should not leave you with an onion odor. I advised following up with conditioner.
- What if I am allergic? I do not recommend using this treatment if you allergic to the ingredients.
- Why should I use Spring Water? The benefits found in spring water, can help remove the build up created by the fluoride found in your water. This can enhance your hair ability to retain moisture over time by supplementing spring water.
Do you or plan on using onion water? Let me know in the comments on how it works in your hair regimen.